Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Update on Jayden Bug



So I have been slacking a lot lately so I figured before Payton comes I should update my blog. Nothing new really happens in our house. Since it has gotten warm outside we have gone swimming and played a ton outside. So I have put together some pictures of Jayden almost 2 1/2 that show him playing by the pool, at the park and just hanging around. He got his tonsils out recently and didn't do so well with that but other than that he has been catching on with a lot more vocabulary and also learning lots of new songs.








3 comments:

Amy Lawson said...

He is such a little stud muffin. I love him so much. My J-Dizzle.

Mark & Shalon said...

it's about time you posted something new! he is just too cute.

Erin said...

Sooo Cute! I wish the rain would stop so we could swim:(