Payton joined our family at 7:47 on June 26th, he is 6 pounds and 19 inches long. I pushed 6 times (3 times with each contraction) and after 3 minutes he was out. He has got a lot of blonde hair. He was taken to the NICU because of under developed lungs. Hopefully he won't be in there too long. I have only seen him a little and haven't really gotten to hold him, but once we get more pictures and I have some more time I will post more about the little guy.
If Sam can blog...So can I
13 years ago








6 comments:
Congrats Katie! That is so exciting. I'm so happy for you guys. He is a cutie...I'm glad to hear everything went so well. Good luck with the next few weeks...
Stef
so cute!! congratulations!
Congrats Katie and James. Please let me know if you need anything, meals, babysitting, whatever.
Marie
Congratulations. I hope he is doing well. Let me know if you need help with anything.
I still can't believe you came to the BBQ tonight! I was so shocked and confused! I was seriously like "what?" He looks really healthy and bigger than I thought he would. I hope everything goes well, and he does okay. It must be hard to not be able to bring him home, hopefully it will be soon. Congrats!
Congratulations!! He's such a cute little boy!! Hopefully he won't be in the NICU very long so you can hold him and enjoy him. Can't wait to see more pictures :)
Post a Comment