Getting ready to go to the pool
They needed their sunglasses to go to the pool, so they could look cool!!

Trying to smile with the sun in his face
Experimenting with floating on his back, he did pretty well I thought. He hasn't had any practice with floaties before, we just put them on and dropped him in the pool
He started to actually put his face in and blow bubbles and try to kick his legs and paddle with his arms, I was very impressed.
In the car before we went to the pool
I took the kids swimming today and got some pictures finally of them in the water. Madyson likes it at first but after 20 minutes or so she is done and wants out. But she floats around the pool in her baby float. She gets from one end of the pool to the next.






4 comments:
fun!
What a good mom to take the kids swimming and being so pregnant. Looks like they had a great time
I know the real plan... hot sun + crazy people + kids = labor. This too shall pass! (and then you'll have a 3rd... i'm telling you, it's just harder!)
I love the shades. Especially Jaydens
Post a Comment