Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pigtails!




I have finally been able to fit Madyson's hair into pigtails. It fits in a spout up ontop of her head but James hates the spout. So she has enough hair for two little pigtails. I love them and think they look so adorable. Especially since the little it in the back doesn't fit, that is where her hair is curly. So her are some photo's of the hair.

8 comments:

Mark & Shalon said...

the pigtails are adorable!!

Mark & Shalon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stef Kelly said...

Katie- I love Madyson's pigtails! She is so cute. I tried it on Brooklyn, and her's don't look nearly as cute. I'm excited for you to have another little boy. Have you picked out a name yet? Hope all is well!

Stef

dustinandmaddy said...

oh her hair looks so cute, and I love that dress! Is that her room..did you paint it? I'll have to see it next time I come overk, I don't think I've seen that room but I like the colors a lot.

Leslie said...

I think you should put her hair in the spout just for James, ha ha. Funny how guys usually don't have a preference but the other day Ryan told me the girls were dressed like grandmas! I guess they'll let you know when you're totally off base. :) The pigtails are adorable, and so is Madyson!

Simon Kirschman said...

She looks so cute. How are you feeling? I didn't know that you had a blog. Man, how do you keep up with it all, face book, my space, blogs. You are crazy!

Erin said...

Hey I tagged you:)

HeaTheR & ChRiS said...

LoL...I told him...He'll probably call you this week and give you the full update :) Hope all is well with your family!