These are just some random pictures of Madyson mostly making funny faces or just being plain silly. She is my happy girl.
I just recently learned how to make hair bow for Madyson. The ones at the stores are either ugly or expensive, so I try to make her ones for her church outfits and soon I am going to make some grosgrain ribbon ones that aren't as fancy or dressy looking for everyday use. They are all pretty easy to make and I think they are so cute. I make her pose for me before church so I can see how cute she looks.

Of course there is a little more going on in Madyson's life since she is younger and didn't know how to do a lot of things. She got her tubes put in at the same time got her adenoids out, this has helped her hear so much better and she has even started talking and signing for us. She just started walking May 31st. I could not be happier that is was before Payton came and also right before she turned 18 months. She too has been playing a lot outside but would never venture off the grass. As you can see in the photo's she hated to touch the grass so she would find anything to put her leg on to keep them off. And she was doing a monkey crawl so her knees wouldn't touch the grass either. She is very adventurous and likes to try to ride bikes and get herself in and out of the pool, and she LOVES to jump on the trampoline!!





2 comments:
i love all the cute things you do with her hair. adorable.
I love the pics she is so adorable! I am glad you did an update.
Post a Comment