Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Update on Payton

So I figured lastly I would give an update on Payton or I guess me since I am still housing him for now. I am currently 33 1/2 weeks pregnant and my doctor and I predict he will arrive between 34-36 weeks. I went to the doctor last Wednesday and the baby measured in at 4 pounds 8 ounces already. That just seems really big to me. I delivered Jayden at 35 weeks at 5 lbs 6 oz and Madyson at 36 weeks 5lbs 13 ounces. So we shall see I guess. Overall I have been feeling good I did contract the other night for hours and the contractions were 2 1/2 mins apart and lasted 30-45 seconds, but I don't go in again until Wednesday the 11th to check for dilation. So this may be my last post before I post about welcoming Payton James into our family. I will hopefully be delivering VBAC (vaginal birth after Cesarean), so wish me luck with that. I would post an ultrasound but for one the baby refuses to let us see his face and I can't get our scanner to work. Once he has arrived and I get settled back at home I will post the pictures and all the good stuff. So goodbye for now unless something eventful happens besides a birth (I doubt it). I have also included some pictures of me all fat and pregnant so enjoy!!!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Look at that beautiful belly! I wish mine would be cute enough to take pics of. I hope you get to do the VBAC that would be awesome:)