My little Miss has been neglected in the blogging world I feel. I did a post on Jayden's birthday but forgot on Madyson's so I have felt like a terrible mom for that. Just incase you guys thought I didn't love her I do. She is our little crazy girl always screaming and laughing a second later. Ma-ma as everyone calls her is just the middle child, she must feel like she gets no attention because she seems to always be seeking it. She has been driving me crazy lately with her rocking and head banging episodes, so we took her in to be tested and she has sensory integration dysfunstion. I know most people wouldn't be happy with something like this, but we couldn't be happier. Our pediatrition told us he thought she was seeking attention (she did this most in the middle of the night) so go figure. She has so far been my healthiest child this year, I am glad one of them isn't making go to the doctors office every other week. So I have included some pictures of my baby girls 3rd birthday, and some other random ones. She is becoming more and more beautiful everyday.
If Sam can blog...So can I
13 years ago






2 comments:
I miss my MA MA. She is getting SO big. YOu should bring her with you too.
Are you going to pay for her to fly? I'm not bringing her because it costs too much, Payton's only coming because it's free.
Post a Comment