Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Payton James

I love this boy, he is at such a fun age right now and I am enjoying having him in our lives.  I'm afraid to say he is out of the baby stage and into the big boy stage.  He jumps, runs, plays hide and seek and loves to torture his sister and brother. He has hit the terrible twos early in his life.  He throws a good fit way too often and throws himself onto the floor without paying attention to what he is going to hit his head on, so that usually makes the fits worse.  Thesee pictures are a from a couple months ago since I planned on doing his all about him post a good 2 months ago, but hopefully the pictures will give you an idea of how handsome this boy is. 




I let his hair grow out and I LOVED it, and then I made the mistake of trying to cut it myself so it ended up shorter than I wanted but it has started to grow back already!



He is such a silly boy always into EVERYTHING, it drives me crazy, and he got a big boy bed and does great in it.

1 comments:

Erin said...

Oh he is such a doll! I love that center pic of him! His eyes are so big! So cute!