Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dear Markers, I loathe thee

This is such a late post but I came accross the pictures and felt the need to put this on my blog.  One day while he was supposed to be napping Jayden got a dry erase marker (the worst next to permanent), blue might I add and decided he wanted to draw.  The dilema was he didn't have any paper.  Jayden had been going to school for awhile now so he was getting good at writing A's and H's (those are his favorite).  I came downstairs to check on him and found he had marker on his feet (he painted his toes with the marker) and his hands, so I decided to put him in the bath to wash it off.  I took his shirt off nd was shocked at what I saw and then I took off his pants and was even more shocked.  It took like a week and a half to come off.  And yes he did color his belly button all the way in.



Thank you Jayden for trying to help me with my patience.

3 comments:

CrAzYfUnFaMiLy said...

may daughter did that when she was 3 with a perminant marker!

Leslie said...

Oh I loathe markers as well. The kids leave them out and Liv always eats them. This one takes the cake though! At least it's wintertime! :) I think you and I could start a list of 101 pet peeves, because this one for me ranks next to sharp objects on the stairs!

and I love that Jayden's helping you with your patience, nicely put!

Erin said...

lol Oh lovely! Kids are crazy:) Gotta love it!