It's been a while since I have done an actual blog about my children so I shall start with the eldest. Not much goes on in my childrens lives except sickness. Jayden has asthma so he often has difficulty breathing, so when he had an asthma attack a couple weeks ago I took him in to get his pulse ox checked and it was 97, so we thought nothing of it and James took him back in a day later cause he was really concerned and turned out he had pneumonia. So other than that he has been going to school still 2 times a week and loves it, he also got put on medicine for his ADHD and it has worked wonders for him so far. Especially at school helping him focus and with his stuttering. He constantly makes me laugh and is hillarious with his many adventures of little buddy (his imaginary friends). He has added a couple more friend to the mix, little dude (little buddies brother I think), Little landon (Little buddies cousin), little Allie (little buddies friend), and he even gave one to his daddy, little Puss. Seriously I laugh everyday with the things that come out of this childs mouth we have no idea where little puss came from. But so far little buddy nurse has been a great help with all the sickness around the house. So thank you Jayden for bringing such a great imaginary friend into the house, free medical advice.
If Sam can blog...So can I
12 years ago





2 comments:
you hardly blog about your husband....I dont even know him!
There isn't much to say about him, he works and sleeps so we do a bunch of stuff without him. He doesn't ususally get his picture taken either. Maybe one day I will do a whole post about him, one day. But we do love him too.
Post a Comment