Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy (really belated) Birthday Madyson!

I wasn't planning on doing a birthday post for the kids this year because me along with everyone else just say how we can't believe our baby is so and so years old, but apparently I decided last minute to do one for Jayden so I wanted to make sure I did one for my one and only baby girl (so far)!  My little miss is 3 years old.  I don't know if time has flown or not because at some point I have seemed to always have a baby.  She is just the littlest thing I have ever seen, so at her 3 year check up (if I can remember correctly) she was 26 pounds (like 6th percentile) and 36 inches tall (40th or so percentile).  Just a peanut she is but I am okay with it.  One day she will graduate to a booster maybe by the time she is 5 or 6, lets hope!

A couple hours old in the NICU


Madyson's 1st birthday (check out Jayden's chubby hand getting her cake)


My 2 year old, she looks like such a baby in this picture!


Her 3rd birthday, licking her lips getting ready to swallow that cupcake.  She had to show she was a princess with her tiara.

I had to add a picture of my baby girl now, i love you Ma ma, Happy late Birthday!

1 comments:

Erin said...

lol you crack me up! I love the pics! YOur new background looks good too!