I have a great group of friends I must say. Friday night we went out for girl's night and had a blast roller skating and playing a game of good old laser tag. We all started out a little rough with the skating, it is hard after a long time. We all got the hang of it eventually, okay almost all of us, hahaha. We only had a couple casualties, and they were quite entertaining to watch. I have to say I didn't eat it once, I'm so proud. It was an awesome workout for the legs, but laser tag was more of a workout. I ran around trying my hardest to shoot people and was out of breath. That 10 minutes felt like an eternity. A couple times I wanted to roll under the things you hide behind to be hard core, but I thought if I did that I wouldn't be ablle to get back up. We will definatly be going back, next time bounce houses!
If Sam can blog...So can I
13 years ago





5 comments:
It Was AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to go again! I love the pics!
so jealous! Please go again, I will be rockin' it by the next time.
that was a great night. even though i suck at skating!!!! but had a blast
It was fun, Even though I have a bruise on my head. I just might do it again. I probably should practice.
That was WAY fun! Water park for sure this summer!
Post a Comment