Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Struggle

I just had to tell everyone how special I am.  I was wondering why no one wanted to be invited to my blog but I looked under my comment thing on my blog and noticed I changed it to have comments be approved.  But when I did that i thought I would be e-mailed when people commented so I was relieved to find out a couple others care about my blog and wanted to be added.  I am going to try the couple changes I made and see how it doesn before doing the private thing, cause it's a pain.  I will keep you posted.  Thanks again and sorry if you were ever wondering why I didn't publish your comment, it's because I truely struggle.

And while on the topic, does anyone know how to spell check on this thing now?  Something changed on my post page and it is not on here.

0 comments: