Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Christmas?


After looking through all of my pictures getting ready to blog I realized I haven't even blooged about christmas.  I know right it is almost the end on February.  I am a slacker, this winter has been so boring and slow it doens't seem like we have done much.  Christmas was spent just our small little family of 5.  We woke up around 8:30 and let the kids go crazy.  I think they enjoyed themselves and the gifts they got.  We then went up to James' parents house to spend some tim eup there and played some games.  So over all it was pretty low key and oit was actually quite nice.

This is as good as it gets for an all kid picture


Our mini tree


Cookies for santa (not pretty and didn't taste good at all)


Me and my babies (I love them!)


The doodlebops


The kids opening their presents


Enjoying the loot

We really had a great Christmas I am so shocked at myself  that I forgot to blog about it

2 comments:

Marie Lefler said...

Don't worry that you didn't post about Christmas, neither did I. But I think I have a better excuse than you. Being fat and prego isn't too much fun, plus I forgot absolutely everything!

Erin said...

So cute! Ya better late then never! I am so glad we got the girls those little people things. They are perfect! Your kids are so cute! I can't wait till summer. It seems during winter I never see them:)