Friday, January 29, 2010

Urrrggghhh Private!

It is unfortunate that I have to do this because I said I wouldn't ever do it, but I have gotten 3 spam comments in one day and it is pissing me off so once I figure out how to go private I will post my last public thing so you can give me e-mail address' now or later. I'm sorry and angry that I even have to do this. Even if you think I don't really know you I will probably add you so just send me your e-mail so I know who you are.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You could try and change your blog so that is is invisible to search engines, but not private. Thats how mine is set up, and I haven't had any problems. Knock on wood. Just go to settings, and its under the basic tab. Make sure that the "Let search engines find you" is set to "no."

But if you do decide to go private, I would love an invite, kylieharris82 at gmail

The Kelly Family said...

ryan.jen.kelly@gmail.com

If you need help figuring out how to go private, let me know. I'll walk you through it. It is kind of annoying having my blog private, but it's worth it :)

Heather said...

add me!

byuredhead4@yahoo.com

Devyn said...

devyn_marie at hotmail dot come

Amy Lawson said...

amylawson@live.com

Brittany B said...

If you do, I still want to stalk you.

brittany dot brazell at gmail dot com