Friday, January 2, 2009

POTTY TRAINING!!!

Madyson and Jayden are BOTH potty trained FULLY!! Jayden is finally grasping the concept of pooping in the potty, he has been so terrified and he has gone poop in the toilet for a little more than a week now. I could cry I think he is almost three (Monday) and I can't wait to have two out of diapers and only have one in diapers. I know most people only have one in diapers but in my situation I had 3 in diapers. NOT FUN! And little miss Madyson goes potty all by her self, she has always pooped in the potty so she was actually fully potty trained before Jayden was. She was so easy and pretty much did it herself. The other great thing about her is she takes her pants off by herself and puts them back on. They aren't always on correctly by hey she's only 2. Sorry no pictures I will be getting around to Christmas pictures hopefully soon. Just had to share my great news!!

2 comments:

Marie Lefler said...

Hooray for less diaper changes! Good work.

The Kelly Family said...

YEAH! You are going to feel so rich now that you aren't spending all your money on diapers. I can't wait until I can potty train Elise and only have one in diapers. I feel like I am changing diapers all day long. Anyways, good job Jayden and Madyson!