Well we have been in California for almost a week and we haven't done a whole lot but I have some pictures of the kids for everyone to see. We are hoping to go to the park sometime and maybe a couple times since the weather was really nice right before we came then it has rained since we have arrived. So maybe more to come.
Madyson slipped and fell last night on the tile floor and busted her chin


She was gushing blood but I got it stopped and she didn't cry too much about it which is good since our insurance doesn't work in California

Payton playing in his
bumbo and hooch's jumper

Just some getting ready for church pictures. I love him!
So we have had fun so far and plan to do some more stuff, we are doing a baby shower for my sister on the 7Th so that's one thing at least!
3 comments:
cute pics.Poor madyson. I hope you come home soon I miss those kids and you
Hooch found that tile too. We'll try to see you again before the shower.
Katie...YOU WON the free give away!! HOORAY!
Post a Comment