We had a great Christmas, thanks to our families. The kids got any and everything they could have wanted and they probably didn't really understand what was even happening, maybe next year. We woke the kids up ( don't ask me why) at about 8:30 I had to be woken up too, and started with the stockings. It was so fun to watch their faces when they got something cool. Then we opened presents and Jayden helped Payton with his, which he didn't mind opening more presents, would you? After we cleaned up we got dressed and waited for James to make some pancakes for breakfast and then had dinner at about 3. It was good we had ham, turkey breast, raspberry jello, potatoes, gravy, mac n cheese, rolls, and green bean casserole. It was such a nice relaxing day and I am so glad my parents, and sisters could come to our house to celebrate it with us.
If Sam can blog...So can I
12 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment