Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday

Today is Jayden's 3rd birthday and I don't know where those three years went. He was just a teeny tiny baby at birth and has grown to be a very big boy. We love him so much, even when he is crazy! Happy Birthday Buddy!

Jayden before and after his hair cut

6 comments:

Marie Lefler said...

Wow, he looks so much older with all of his hair gone. But still cute as ever! Happy Birthday Jayden.

Sarah Lee said...

How big is he on the charts? he is a "big" kid! People are going to start asking if he's going into kindergarten. He looks so old with the shaved head, I like it.

Bacchus Family said...

Happy birthday to the Pirate. I like the haircut.

Erin said...

Oh He is so cute! I think his hair looks great like that! I can't believe he is 3! Happy Birthday Jayden!

Amy Lawson said...

Charlie thought he looked 5 in that pic with his new fade. He is such a doodlebop. I miss him. Wish we lived closer.

Marc and Stacy said...

Wow, its crazy to me that you have a 3 year old! He's so cute...as are all your children! :)