Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Madyson is 2!

My little miss turned 2 on December 2 and I can't believe it. She is getting so big and with that comes even more attitude and huge fits. She thinks she is above everyone and she has become quite the diva. She is also so sweet at times and lovable to everyone. She got to open her presents from my mom and then she was going to get to open more at her party that was on December 13th. She got a baby doll, my Little pony, a special baby blanket that matches her bedding, and some shirts and a jumper made by my mom. I will be posting other photos from Jayden and Madyson's combined birthday party too. She had a great day even though she still has no idea it was her birthday or even what that means. But regardless we had fun going to McDonald's and having cake with our now big girl.

4 comments:

Bacchus Family said...

Poor Charles, you should come stay with me for a few months so he can have lots of pictures taken of him. Your kids are lucky because I love having lots of baby pictures of me.

Amy Lawson said...

She is SO stinkin cute. I hope my baby girl is as cute. I just love her and can't wait to play with her when I come out. I can't believe she is so big already. Give kisses to all the babies for me.

Sarah Lee said...

All she knows is she got some loot and i'm sure she's glad about that! About 3-ish is when they start getting really fun for b-days, Christmas, etc. This year is going to be really fun with Faye and Daff. Hope the party was fun.

The Kelly Family said...

Happy Birthday Madyson!!