Okay it has been a while since we went to this but I just haven't gotten around to it, I have been taking the kids to the park like daily while it is still warm. We went with my sister Bre and her son Landon to the scarecrow festival in Lehi at Thanksgiving Pointe. The kids had a blast they had so much for them to do there. They rode ponies, went on a hayride, played little games and had a snow cone to name a few. Jayden wasn't so sure about the horses but Madyson loved it. Payton just laid in stroller and enjoyed being outside.
If Sam can blog...So can I
12 years ago








4 comments:
So cute! I love that there were pony rides!
How fun. We will have to check that out next year.
Oh this makes me wish I lived there and had the baby already. Maybe next year. We miss you guys tons.
how fun!!
Post a Comment