Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had a fun Halloween, Jayden was Mickey Mouse (thank you mom), Madyson was Tinkerbell and Payton was a Dragon. We walked around the mall and went trick or treating and after that had a chili cook off that turned into a ward trunk or treat. They kids loved getting all the candy but Madyson was trying to eat it as we went along. We were pooped after everything was said and done.

Payton and I outside the mall
My little Tink

Waiting to go trick or treating



the gang of kids, Ethan, Treyson, Bryant, Jayden, Madyson & Chloe


My cute Mickey Mouse

3 comments:

Erin said...

Soooo cute! I think Mickey looked Great and what an adorable Tink! Not to mention a cut/scary dragon!

Sarah Lee said...

I loved Jaydens costume. It doesn't even look like him in the picture... funny.

Tiffany said...

Jayden looked so cute in his mickey mouse costume I can't believe I did not even know it was him.