Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall or Winter?

We woke up on Saturday morning to this lovely sight, a butt load of snow at the start of fall!! It snowed all day and a little more on Sunday. I can't believe what I have seen in Utah the weather is so crazy and unpredictable. Also this moon was huge over the mountains even though it doesn't look very big, it was so pretty.


5 comments:

Cindy said...

I miss the snow! It looks beautiful!

Leslie said...

Ok I never thought I'd be jealous of snow but this year I really miss it! If I were there I would be walking around without a coat for sure. It is still in the '80s here and I am permanently sweating! Keep the pics coming, maybe I can enjoy this weather through you...
I love the hairbows, maybe since I can't come over you can post some type of instructions on how to make them? SO much cuter than the gerber daisy trend, and sorry to the 10,000 moms I have just offended, I can't stand them!! :)

The Esslinger Family said...

It is beautiful!! However I am a true California girl. I love the pictures of snow, yet I prefer to stay where it is warm!

Mark & Shalon said...

wow, i never thought i would say this but...i miss the snow!! it's so pretty! i definitely don't miss rexburgs winters, but i could handle a little snow. it's still in the 80's and 70's here...blah.

Bacchus Family said...

I will never miss the snow. If it is too cold for water to stay water than it is too cold for me to go outside. But I do miss the mountains sometimes.