Thursday, October 9, 2008

New found love

I have started making hair bows (Felt, corkers, crocheted, simple ribbon). I love them the color possibilities are endless. I have gone a little overboard but they aren't all for just my ONE little girl. My mom actually crocheted them for me but the others I made. If you love them you should come and make some with me. Take a look at what I have been doing. Note I didn't include the corkers or the simple ribbon ones, they were already put away.





5 comments:

Amy Lawson said...

they are way cute. Maybe I will break the line of having a boy first and then I can make fun things like this. We miss you all. Love ya.

Erin said...

I love them and I will have to come over soon so I can make them too!

Ranae and Matt said...

Did you find the die cut. They are so cute. I want to make some even though I dont' have a girl.

Unknown said...

Dang Katie! You've been working hard! They look super cute! Can Julie crochet me some flowers, too?

Kristen said...

Awww, these are the things that I miss out on being the mom of three boys! I have made bows with my sister before for her little girls, but I would so love to be able to make some for my own!