Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Payton's Blessing

We blessed Payton this last weekend on the 7th, so my parents came to town and Breanna and Landon came and stayed at the house with us. My mom made his blessing outfit and it turned out so cute. I love it. He did really during the blessing and it went great. After the blessing we had family and a couple friends over for a late lunch early dinner, and the food was really good. We had enchiladas (white and red sauce), spinach dip bread bowl, grapes, cake, chips, salsa and candy.
Payton in his blessing outfit
My mom and Payton

James, me & Payton

All dressed in white


Payton at 2 1/2 months (10.1 pounds 23 1/4 inches)

3 comments:

Erin said...

So cute! I love his outfit! I am so glad your fam was able to come for a visit:)

Mark & Shalon said...

he is so cute!!

Sarah Lee said...

I love the look on his face in the pic with your mom... I love the last one of him, he just look so sweet.