Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Madyson and the potty

So every time my mom has come to visit she usually asks Madyson if she wants to potty, and takes her. She has gotten her to poop and pee randomly, but while she was here for the blessing she took her a couple times in the evening before bed one night and she went pee all three times. She gets so excited and has a huge smile on her face and claps for herself. So I have been taking her when she wakes up in the morning, before nap, after nap, before bed and any time I take Jayden. She goes almost every single time. She runs into the bathroom when you ask her if she wants to go potty and loves to flush the toilet. I am not really trying to potty train her since Jayden still doesn't poop on the potty, so maybe she will just pick it up since this is working well right now. She is such a big girl, I couldn't imagine her little tiny bum in big girl panties, they would probably fall right off of her.

0 comments: