I decided to take a look back and see if my kids look alike at the same stages in life. So I put together a collage of them as newborns, at about 2-3 months and then with me at their blessings.
If Sam can blog...So can I
12 years ago
James, Katie, Jayden, Madyson, Payton, Decklan and Reagan
I decided to take a look back and see if my kids look alike at the same stages in life. So I put together a collage of them as newborns, at about 2-3 months and then with me at their blessings.
Posted by Katie & James Shannon at 1:49 PM
4 comments:
Holy! They all look so much alike. At least you wont ever worry about a mix up at the hospital!
They do look alike. Its not a bad thing. I like your hair the best with Payton. I miss being that blonde.
So dang cute! I love babies! Um I like that you are wearing the same jacket in the first two pics, Did you just forget to wear it for the third?
Wow, I think Jayden and Payton look a ton a like. But Maddyson looks totally different, I guess that's good, ya know,her being a girl and all. The picture in the middle of you, doesn't even look like you, looks more like a younger sister or something.
Post a Comment