Sunday, August 10, 2008

6 Weeks

I had to take Payton in at 6 weeks because he was spitting up a ton. So they weighed him in at 8 pounds 12 ounces. I can't believe he gained 2 pounds in 3 weeks. They put him on a different formula to try to limit his spitting up. It seems to have worked so far but they also think he might have reflux. So in a week we will update the doctor and see if he needs medication for it. Overall he has been doing good, he is a really good baby and sleeps for 4-5 hours in the night. I also have made some birth announcements to send out and this is what they are going to look like:
Sorry it's small, it is from the website and I couldn't get it any bigger

3 comments:

Gibson Family said...

I am so excited that he is growing but sad that at 6 weeks old he still weights less than any of my kids at birth.

Marc and Stacy said...

Those invites look adorable. You seriously had time to make those, with three kids? You are awesome! Your kids are so adorable.

Erin said...

He is so cute! I am glad he is doing better:)