Saturday, March 15, 2008

Potty Time!!


So with Jayden being 26 months and a new baby coming in like four months I decided to tackle potty training so I didn't have 3 kids in diapers. I was very surprised at how I didn't give up and how well Jayden has been doing. We have been diaper free for one week and I am loving it. He poops on the potty like a big boy and pees on the potty also. We have even graduation from the little potty which sucked, to the potty on the toilet, to just the big boy potty. He is doing so good and the method we used has done wonders for us. We don't even have to give prizes anymore. So here are some pictures of one of his first days on his little potty. I am so glad to be out of diapers, but sad because he isn't a baby anymore!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy Lawson said...

I don't know how you did the little potty thing. I might be sick. I guess it comes with the whole mom thing. You will have to send me a picture of him in his big boy panties.

Leslie said...

Um, I am sending both twins on the first flight out there. What is your secret? And boys are supposedly harder, so I'm even more jealous. :) Congrats Jayden, and congrats Katie to not have 3 in diapers! Four months left huh? That is right around the corner. Miss you!!!

Erin said...

I see he eats on the toilet just like James hu. lol. Ya buying diapers sucks!