10 Years ago...
I was 12, so not much was happening in my life, I was probably transitioning from elementary school to junior high. I was a tomboy and probably had a dyke hair cut. Played basketball with my friends and hung out like most 12 year old did back then. It wasn't anything like they are now, I didn't shave, didn't have a period, didn't have a cell phone, and didn't wear make up.
5 Places I have lived...
1. Sacramento, CA 2. Farr West, UT 3. Clearfield, UT 4. I lived in Elk Grove, CA with the newbolds for like 2 weeks 5. Newwark or Vallejo, CA as a baby
5 Things on my to do list today...
1. Go to doctor's appointment (baby is 14 oz) 2. Clean up the house 3. Fold laundry (oh the joy) 4. Make dinner (pizza) 5. Put kids to bed and watch Idol
5 Jobs I've had...
1. Putting together tattoo's in a warehouse (crazy Asians) 2. Guna Juice 3. Smedley & Company 4. Academy Mortgage 5. Mom & wife
10 Years from now...
I will have had all five of my kids, hopefully live in a house we built. James could make a lot of money hopefully, be out of debt, starting to relax because my youngest will be like 6!!
I tag anyone who wants to do this along with erin, amy, tracy, leslie & Maddie.
If Sam can blog...So can I
12 years ago




1 comments:
Since you worked at Guna Juice, did you know someone named Matt that worked there too. He was a white guy, and I think he had sandy blond to brown hair.
Post a Comment