Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pineview Camping trip

We decided in February of this year it would be a ton of fun to go camping with all of our friends, so.  So I got the Bates, Hales, Leflers, Lingwalls, Smiths, VanNess', Webbs and us together and we headed up to Pineview on Friday and stayed until Sunday afternoon (actually most left Saturday night, but that was the original plan).  We had such a great time, Tina and Kurt were so nice and brought up a boat and wave runners, so we all got to ride on them and had a blast!  We are planning to do it again next year and maybe stay an extra day  We hung out at the beach, I got up on the wake board, James and I both knee boarded (together) and then I went tubing with the girls and got some major air and Erin flipped out of the tube. We also had a big family style dinner together Friday night and then just talked and laughed around the campfire.  The kids loved being all together and being able to run free, I'm sure thy bugged lots of campers near us!  We can't wait until next year.

Erin, Ranae and Sarah catching some air!





Kurt did a great job with us on the tube we all had sch a great time, Thanks agian Tina and Kut for bringing the boat and wave runners!!!!

0 comments: