Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Shannon Family Reunion 2011

We had such a great time visiting with all of James' family this year.  We had to come a day late since we were already in Pineview with our friends camping.  We left for Price early Sunday morning so we could make it in time for our nephew McCoy's blessing.  After the blessing we headed back to Justin and cely's house for some food and to relax.  The cousins were so excited to see each other, they played so well and enjoyed every minute they spent with each other.  On Monday we headed to Gobin Valley.  I had seen pictures online before but it was just so beautiful.  We hiked around, let the kids get filthy,  tried to climb to the top of some of the formations(some made it), and just looked at all the cool natural creations in the rocks.  I have to say as much as I never wanted to live in Utah I find it to be so beautiful. I love it here and I love being able to see new parts of it, especially with my family!  On tuesday we had to go back home so James could go back to work.  We were so glad to sepnd time with the family and laughed so hard the whole weekend!


All of the rock formations, looking from the top

Maadyson and Payton

Me and the kids!  They did so good and loved the freedom to roam and climb.

 Jayden, Jamie, Payton, Delilah, and Madyson

 Jared, Me and Payton

Me and My LOVE! (Don't mind my big belly at only 9 weeks)

Another awesome view

James kissing the rock face

Jayden, Rachel, Alisha, Jamie, Delilah and Payton


1 comments:

Kristen said...

That looks like a ton of fun! I love outings like that where the boys can just be free and roam.