Monday, August 1, 2011

It's about TIME!

Well if you read my blog you get to be the lucky people who know about this first!  We are expecting baby #4 in March 2012, yep I am PREGNANT!!  Since I am officially 8 weeks I decided it would be okay to write it here (since not very many people look at this anyway).  I have told some people and haven't announced anything on facebook yet, so feel loved!  I wanted to try to wait until 12 weeks but yeah right the fact that I knew at 4 weeks and waited until now is a big accomplishment for me.  I went for my first doctors appointment at 6 weeks and saw an itty bitty blob, I go back at 10 weeks again so hopefully I will have a picture to post.  We are so excited and can't wait to find out what we are having (I secretly want another girl).  I have been way more sick than I can remember with the others but who really knows if I have just forgotten.  It is evening sickness not morning sickness, starts anywhere from 2-4 and lasts til about 6-8, fun right?!  We have told the kids and they will ask almost daily when the baby is coming or what kind of baby it is, so this pregnancy will be a LONG one!  No belly shot of ultrasound to go with this post even though I feel like I have a belly, really does that seem fair at 8 WEEKS!!?? And since people complain about seeing a stick you peed on there will be no pictures included in this post, until next time!

4 comments:

Bacchus Family said...

A girl? I thought you only wanted one girl. Or was that until you had a boy to compare it to.

Katie & James Shannon said...

I know I did only want one girl, but the clothes I have need to be worn again they are so much cuter than the boys. Plus I am liking the every other, you get something different :)

Unknown said...

Yeah you get something different... a DIVA! I still think Tana got mixed up.

Brittany B said...

How exciting for you two! I am now one of the lucky readers who knows, because you found our blog.