Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pretty Boy


I just wanted to share some picture of my handsome baby boy, these were taken before we went to church last sunday. He is such a good and happy baby.

8 comments:

Marie Lefler said...

Love the tie! He is such a handsome boy.

Mark & Shalon said...

those are such cute pictures!!! he does look like he's a very happy baby.

also...i wondering if you could help me. my mother in law put me in charge of making bows for all the little nieces for my sister in laws wedding. i know a while back you posted a blog about making clips/bows. i need some ideas!!!

Bacchus Family said...

Where did you find the baby tie and did he even keep it on? Hooch would have thrown the tie into his field of toys aka the living room.

Erin said...

What a handsome little man! I love these pics of him!

Bacchus Family said...

Happy belated 2nd birthday Madyson. I remembered at about 11:00 o'clock last night but was lying in bed so now my well wishes are a little late. Have a good third year!

Kristen said...

Hey Katie! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I actually just went into Fedex yesterday to see if they had any way of tracking the package, I no longer have the tracking number, at least not with me...it is probably in storage with the rest of my worldly goods! I almost cried when the woman (who was kind of rude) said that they ship 1.5 million packages everyday and they had no way of finding it without the tracking number. Anyway, I feel horrible that it didn't make it to you. It was a quilt with little racecars on it, so perfect coming from us in TN. I am so sorry it didn't make it to you, your comment made me feel so much better though. I hope you guys can come see us in Houston, it sounds like James may have some business out there, I will keep my fingers crossed that you can come with him on a business trip! Have a Merry Christmas!

Marc and Stacy said...

If that is not THE sweetest picture, I have EVER seen!!!! Too cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.