Madyson turned 1 December 2 and had a great party. She was a little hesitant about digging into the cake, but she finally got into it a little
Madyson & Mommy getting ready to eat some cake
This is her loot. She got so much stuff
James, Katie, Jayden, Madyson, Payton, Decklan and Reagan
Madyson turned 1 December 2 and had a great party. She was a little hesitant about digging into the cake, but she finally got into it a little
This is her loot. She got so much stuff
Posted by Katie & James Shannon at 1:45 PM
2 comments:
I can't believe you are on your third child already! When you made the post on my blog, I was seriously wracking my brain trying to figure out who Katie Shannon was. Gotta love having those married names where your friends from the old days can't figure out who you are anymore! Your children are beautiful! It looks like Mari and Madyson are about a year apart. Mari's name is pronounced mah-ree, like Mario without the "o", but that's not where we got it. :) Now that you're on the blogging circuit, we'll be able to keep in touch better! Take care!
Katie,
I'm so glad you found me! I didn't even know that Tracy and Chad had a blog...so its fun cuz now I have a whole new circle of blog friends to add!!! Oh my goodness, you are pregnant! Did you tell me that when I saw you at Heather and Chris' wedding?? You are super mom...seriously!! :) You look great and so happy! your kids are so adorable!!! Keep in touch for sure!
Post a Comment