Well it's the end of January and I am posting chirstmas...Oh well!! We spent two looooonnnnggg weeks at my parents house full of people (never again) so that we could be there for my oldest sisters wedding. It was all a little nuts. Christmas was good the kids got a butt load of crap and we got to see the extended family christmas eve. And then Amy's wedding was January 4th and it was a rainy windy and crazy weather day. But we were so glad we got to be there to celebrate that special day with her. And then Jayden got to spend his 2nd birthday at Grandpa & Grandma Bacchus' house with his aunts, uncles and cousins. It was a lot of fun but we were ready to come home the next day. That brings us back up to date. I hope to be better at posting these things. Also oon wednesday the 6th of February I should find out the sex of this new baby!!! Stay tuned!
If Sam can blog...So can I
12 years ago





1 comments:
Well lookey who figured out how to do a colloge! Looks like you had a great Christmas! Now you can show me how to make one too:)
Post a Comment