Thursday, December 13, 2007

All about Madyson















Well I figured I should do a little recap on my kids and what has been going on in their lives from the start. So here we go.... Madyson was born December 2, 2006, 4 weeks premature at 5 lbs 13 oz and 18 1/2 inches long. She came into this world stubborn and nothing has changed nor do I think it will. She has been a little late on everything in her life, she sat up at 91/2 months crawled at 11 1/2 months and has started pulling herself up at 1 year old. She is still my little peanut she weighed 17 1/2 pounds at her 1 year check up (6th percentile) and was around 29 inches long (somewhere around 50th percentile). She gets knocked around by her big brother and puts up with it pretty well, she is a smiley baby and loves to be looked at by anyone. She was a little bit of a surprise to us when she came out with brown hair and her little attitude. She was so completely different from her bald blonde haired calm brother. Everyday with her is an adventure and she keeps me laughing.

2 comments:

Erin said...

What a beautiful little girl! I am glad I am getting to know her:)

Leslie said...

Madyson is one tough little cookie, she'd have to be with Jayden jumping on her so much. She's such a darling girl and so happy.