I still trying to play catch up and I'm not doing such a great job. I'll try and hurry so I can make sure I get Christmas in by the beginning of January. I love to do stuff with my kids so they have memories of it and hopefully can see that we did stuff as a family :) So every year we do the pumpkin patch. We did a family night and went to Black Island Farms. We got to do a hayride and everyone got to pick a pumpkin, then they got to play in the yard area that has so much stuff. They all did the cow train, the mini maze, slides, swings, corn box, bounce house and Payton even did the HUGE slide all by himself. He is the bravest out of all my kids. Somehow at the end of the night we ended up with 7 pumpkins,so I threw one away, I didn't want to give anyone a reason to think anything.
We carved Jayden and my pumpkin and then Madyson and Payton wanted to paint theirs. Jayden wanted a jack-o-lantern I told him he had to help draw it and scoop out the insides. Well he didn't like it one bit and found it quite disgusting. Of course the other kids made a giant mess cause they couldn't wait for me to be done with mine before they started. Decklan just sat with his little pumpkin trying to eat it :)
I also cut Decklan's hair for the 2nd time cause it is so crazy and poofy, it sticks straight up no matter what we do. So I took a couple pictures of it cut and spiky!
If Sam can blog...So can I
12 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment