The beginning of August was crazy, I went to Seven peaks in provo with my friends to celebrate my birthday since July is crazy, and then went to girls camp for 4 days with no shade and 90+ degree weather, so not cool! Payton started the head start program at the elementary school and loves it. I guess in the last posts I haven't talked much about Decklan, he is seriously an extremely good baby, he is HUGE. At six month check up he was 18lbs 12oz and 28 inches long. He has continued to grow to be such a big boy. I don't know if I ever talked about when he started sleeping through the night but it was at 3 months and it has been amazing. Great sleeper, good eater, and happy, what more could you ask for? We went to pineview resevoir in August with friends and to seven peaks a couple times this summer since we all had a pass. We also had Ranae take our family pictures for us out at antelope island, and they turned out great.
Decklan loves this jumper and was so intrigued when he found his reflection
Madyson is always making sure Decklan is happy, she was laying next to him while he slept




0 comments:
Post a Comment