We finally have the Internet again and I am finally getting them on my blog. I feel so delayed, with all my other kids I did the pictures in the hospital. But since James never brought the laptop to the hospital, I never got it done. So here are the picture of my handsome new baby boy!
I cut the cord, I think it's so cool
Getting weighed, he was my biggest baby. A whopping 6 Lbs 10 oz
A little cleaned off and wrapped up with mom
Proud Mom and Dad, we love this baby boy (no picture with the kids, they weren't allowed at the hospital)
His cute hat the hospital gave us
Relaxing at the hospital in mom's bed
I love baby feet
Daddy and Decklan nap time
Going home. We finally got to take one home with us!!
The kids meeting Decklan for the first time!
His hair is crazy after a bath and when he gets cold
After his bath at home
Such a good big sister, holding her baby brother for the first time
This silly boy is so excited to be a big brother
I love this, he looks surprised
Jayden's a pro at being a big brother
Brothers!!! (Jayden and Decklan)
He is so cute!
Wide awake and not sure what to do with himself.
We have had such a great 2 weeks and hope that he continues to be a good baby and that the other kids keep adjusting well to him like they have.




3 comments:
He is definitely a cutie and I really enjoyed my time with him and with Jayden, Madyson and Payton. Grandma loves you all!
Katie he is so cute!
Congrats. I hope I can meet him sooner than later.
Post a Comment