Sunday, November 22, 2009

Outside pictures

I took the kids outside on Halloween morning to take some pictures of them in their Halloween shirts and this is what we came out with, I am pretty pleased but you know how many you have to take to get a decent one of each of them. I love these kids!
This is as good as it gets with three little kids

Payton is so handsome

He wouldn't look at me


Madyson (she is a hard one to get smiling)

She is so beautiful though

Jayden and Madyson (I love this picture)

Jayden


Jayden laughing at who knows what

6 comments:

Heather said...

they're such good-looking kids! lucky girl!

Kristen said...

They are great looking kids! It surprises me how much the boys look like James...guess he really left his mark, huh?

Erin said...

Those are great pics! Your kids are all so cute!

Cannwin said...

You know they refer to kids that close together as Irish Twins. I have a set of them myself. It's fun and exhausting to see them grow up together.

I honestly believe that mine were aiming for the same day (their birthdays are 10/20/01 and 10/22/02) because she was a week late and he was a week early.

Beautiful family.

Alisa Pierce said...

Cute pictures! They are getting so big!

CrAzYfUnFaMiLy said...

katie your kids are soo cute! its been along time since I've seen you p.s this is (jessica mckinnon hakes) from E.G. what a cute family you have!