I realize that most of the stuff I have been needing to blog about has been all about Payton, but he is doing the most new things in his life right now. Right after his birthday I noticed how long and crazy his hair was getting. It was starting to curl in the back and on the sides which I loved but it was getting all ratted at the back, so I had to do it and I even did it myself. Because his hair is so blonde no one even knew it was as long as it was, so here are some before and after pictures!
Before
His hair was sooo long!




4 comments:
THere are some pictures he looks like Jayden and the last one I think he does. He is just such a sweet boy.
lol wow I had no idea it had been that long. Those are great pics!
what a cutie!! hope he did well during the haircut. it can be tricky cutting little ones hair.
could those eyes get any bigger? He is adorable.
Post a Comment