Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Payton

Okay so Payton's birthday was the end of June but better late than never right? I can't believe he is already one, oh how time flies. WE had family and some friends over on the Sunday right after his birthday to help him eat cake and ice cream and to celebrate his big day with us. He got some jammies, a ball, a picnic table and some bath toys as his presents. We gave him his own cake and he wouldn't even touch it, I had to place his hands in it so he would try it. He never really got all that into it like the other two kids did but I think he had fun overall with all the attention he was getting.

1 comments:

Amy Lawson said...

He is so big. Wish we were there to help celebrate. Maybe next time. Happy Birthday Bub.