Sunday, May 3, 2009

Teeth!!!!

I keep forgetting to post about Payton's teeth. He has two and got them in March around St. Patty's day and if I have blogged about them already sorry I can't remember but don't think I have. I am way to lazy to go back and read all my blogs and find out. But I am also blogging to show pictures of him in his cute little shorts and shoes. He is getting so big and I love this age. He is still not crawling but he finally ROLLS over and started to about a week before turning 10 months. If you put him up on his knees he will stay for a couple seconds and then push forward but not doing anything on his own yet!









He is the happiest boy


I love this face he makes and he makes it often





Eating his snacks

You can see his two little teeth


Up on his hands and knees not knowing what to do about it


He can now hold himself up on furniture


He looked so cute in his shorts!

2 comments:

Mark & Shalon said...

what a cutie!!

Siddoways said...

Katie, this is Katie.... my mom is now using my old cell phone and said there was a message from you- and she doesnt know when it was from. YOu can contact me at 1-801-528-1200 or at katherineflarsen@yahoo.com.

Take care!!!