Sunday, May 3, 2009

Oh the weather outside is....

WARM!!! Well it was actually nice for quite a lot of days lately then we went back to rain but the kids loved it when it was warm. We played outside at a bunch of different parks and played in the backyard and had so much fun we can't wait for it to stay warm.


She was trying to smile and tell me she wanted to swing all at once



My stinky miss


Jayden picked me a flower or weed and kept it for himself


Showing Madyson how to go down the slide on her belly

Madyson giving it a try


I couldn't get both of them to look at me but they are starting to play really well together!


1 comments:

Bacchus Family said...

You have a swing and a slide in your backyard. . .lucky. I hope you will be able to come camping. I heard you aren't sure if you can come from your mom.