Friday, March 20, 2009

A time for firsts

So as I said it has been nice outside so I decided to let the kids play outside after nap and wait for daddy to get home. I thought to myself that Payton hasn't been in the swing yet so I tried and he was not ok with it. He tensed up and freaked out also I put him on the grass for the first time and by the look on his face in the pictures he HATED that too.


2 comments:

Erin said...

Those are great! You know right now the grass is stiff and sharp. Maybe when it is nice and soft he will enjoy it more:)

Shante said...

Payton's expression is classic in that photo. He's very cute. Hope you're doing well there in Utah. If you haven't heard I'm living it up Hebrew style here in Israel for the next several months.