I've been tagged by Erin
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Bones
4. Fringe
5. Desperate Houswives
6. One Tree Hill
7. Chuck
8. Brothers and Sisters
8 Things i did yesterday
1. Went to the doctor
2. Found out I have Bronchitis
3. Slept in until 11
4. Ate pizza
5. Took a bath
6. Picked up prescriptions
7. Took lots of medicine
8. Slept a lot
8 Things I look forward to
1. Getting better
2. Learning how to make necklaces
3. Taking Jayden to his appointment on Wednesday
4. Getting our tax return
5. Trying to fix my sewing machine
6. Spring (warm weather)
7. making a valance for my bathroom window
8. A shower!
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Chilis
2. Applebee's
3. Outback
4. Round Table
5. TGIFridays
6. Goodwood
7. Denny's
8. Famous Dave's
8 Things on my Wish List
1. Everyone in my household to no longer be sick AT ALL!
2. Get out of Debt
3. Have a set and steady income
4. Go to Disneyland
5. A new sewing machine
6. Flat stomach and shrunken love handles!
7. Establish a saving account
8. A new and better porch swing
8 People I tag
1. Ranae
2. Amy
3. Bre
4. Tracy
5. Andi
6. Marie
7. Sarah
8. Kylie
If Sam can blog...So can I
12 years ago




1 comments:
I'm too lazy!
Post a Comment