Friday, September 28, 2012

May

I am trying to play catch up and get back to where I'd like to be on my blog.  I never know if anyone really looks at it or not but at least it's good for me to have to look back on.

May was quite exciting (not really), Madyson finished preschool and broke her right elbow while trying to do the monkey bars at the park.  Poor girl was so bruised and had to do physical therapy after she got her cast off because she couldn't bend her elbow, she is great now and all better!
And I shaved Decklan's head, his hair was out of control so I thought it would help.  It didn't and it grew back in the exact same way but blonde :(  I really wanted him to stay brown haired, oh well.
Other than that nothing else really happened in May, boring I know.


The day she got her cast on

She loved her purple cast

I guess I forgot that we got a dog, Annie

Before the hair cut

After

It was a little sad at first but I got over it.

0 comments: