Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Madyson

We celebrated Madyson's birthday a couple days early and she got to have all her friends come to Classic Skate to play in the bounce area.  They have so many fun bouncy things for the kids to play on, they all had a blast.  I made her a rainbow Lalaloopsy cake with sprinkles and she loved it.  It was a lot of work but worth it in the end.

Lalaloopsy cake


The inside of the cake


Madyson having a great time




She is excited to see the inside

Blowing out the candles!!


Ready for presents




Madyson has such great friends and we are so glad that they are in her life and came to celebrate her day.

Left side: Gracie, Madyson, Lydia, Allie, Ethan (he is hiding) and Karsen
Right Side: Ashley, Gwen, Chloe, Mjrna, Payton and Jayden

2 comments:

Sarah Lee Cakes said...

I love the inside of the cake! did you do the jello or just food coloring? Sad Phoebe missed it :( weekdays are just too hard to get up there.

Kristen said...

Wow, I can't believe she is already 5! Sounds like a great day!