Sunday, July 17, 2011

Horse back riding

James has a friend that lives down the road a little that had horses and Madyson loved the idea of riding a Pony.  When we got there and he brought out the horse she said "wow that's a big horse", she was a little scared but after seeing Payton practically run right up and wanting to get on it right away she took a turn and loved it.  Payton wanted to ride the horse forever but he needed to give everyone a turn, even me!  I don;t believe I have ever ridden a horse before and I really liked it.  The kids looked so cute and asked about when we were going to go back to see the horsey!

You can click the collages to see them bigger!





Payton and Madyson riding together!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like tons of fun! And Congratulations on #4! I just read your profile and I am so excited for you!